From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 20:36:41 -0500
Thank you Chuck.

I was thinking about a CC Radio, but the only person that says anything good
about it is:

Art Bell.

I'll take a 2010 any day.

Also, I have a G E super radio 2 and, I like it.

What is the difference between the GE2 & GE3?

And, don't forget about the YACHTBOY 400.  I own one and its right up there
with the 2010.

73 DE ANTHONY W2AJV