From:
Will Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:55:11 -0500
Hi Harvey

I also wanted to note that Tim was a long-time ham radio operator whose
call was W4MMB.  He gladly noted this back when I first met him and Fred
Gissoni back in 1976.  Tim was one of the most talented, warm and
productive blind folks I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.  He will be
missed by the many who knew him, and the many more blind and visually
impaired who benefited from his genius and talents.

Will, K4SAY