AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:56:09 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded to my message regarding the Braille
version of the "journal of Visual Impairment".  Your suggestions and
comments were very helpful.

Our Library does have the electronic version and the professor who
requested we purchase the Braille version is satisfied with the online
journal.

However, I will retain your messages for future reference purposes.

Again, I appreciate your assistance.

Pat Bullock