Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kansara Mahendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:04:47 +0300
Kansara Mahendra
P. O. Box  73
Djibouti / Republic
Tel+fax (253)353115
email  [log in to unmask]

03/02/2002

Good day.

I have one old computer with 286 processor working nice but having very limited working space and handling capacity of WINDOWS 3.1 and DOS

I have second computer Pentium 133 processor having some problem from power supply.
This machine runs with  WINDOWS 95 is installed and has HDD of 2GB

Is it possible to use only case and power supply of the older computer on which I will shift the mb and all the components HDD+ZIP DRIVE+CD+3.5 and 5.25 FDD (HDD works just fine but due to the power supply problem, many clusters are more and more becoming BAD - also it is partitioned because WINDOWS 95 cant' allow more then 1 or 2 GB but I can access to the partitionned 'D' drive. There are some downloaded files which I would like to recover.)

Can you please advice if above is possible.

Thanks a lot

M. Kansara