Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:06:58 -0700
Hi Mike,

One of the first things I would like to know is if this works at all with
the board pulled from the case and not mounted to the MB panel.  If so,
something on the mounting is incorrect, regardless of how it was set up from
the factory.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"

GET A NEXTCARD VISA in 30 seconds!  Get APR as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99%
Ongoing and No Annual Fee!
Click here or cut and paste this URL into your browser window to apply for a
NextCard now!
http://www.nextcard.com/index6.html?ref=aff0090505