Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Le Dong Phuong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:06:21 +0700
I got from my office a notebook computer, Fujitsu Biblo FMV NE630B3 which
has an DVD-CDRW combo drive.  According to the device manager both under
Win98SE and Win2000 it is a Matshita UJDA710.  I have all sort of drivers
for different part of this computer, excerpt this combo drive.  I have been
able to burn CDRs on this machine but not CDRW.  This could read the CDRWs I
have but could not write or delete files from them.  I have searched
different hardware related sites but no one has driver for this combo.
Mitshubishi (supposedly the manufacturer of this drive) website is a
sluggish one.  You never go through the flash animations.
If anybody has the driver or has the links to some sort of things working
with this combo drive please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Le Dong Phuong