Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"HP-P.O.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:48:46 -0400
Hope someone can explain what happened here.

Two days ago while in the middle of checking email and Usenet I experienced
a crash.  Initial reboot found no OS installed and took multiple attempts
before successfull startup.  Upon startup I had no network connection,
although -- aside from the afore-mentioned -- all seemed okay.  I
reinstalled Realtek NIC and needed protocols.  Now, upon Windows startup I
get a mobile devices error (ActiveSync in installed) stating that TCP/IP
Network Transfer Protocol not loaded; and, I cannot get onto the Internet.
Yet, I can see and access my LAN.  Anyone have any ideas?  I haven't swapped
out NIC to confirm card yet (not too anxious to pull rack outta wall just
for once machine).  TIA

Ian Carmichael

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com