Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 09:30:47 -0400
Kim,

What's the effect of marinating in lime juice?  I've never heard of that.  Is it good?

Thanks,
John Pavao

----------
Hi...

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience using beef hearts for pemmican
or jerky.

I picked some up at the grocery store last night, and am marinating them now
in some lime juice and mesquite smoke spices -- I thought they were
interesting because the muscle tissue was so dense and had virtually NO fat
in it.  I can't imagine that they'd be anything but TOUGH if you cooked them
up like regular meat.

I'll let you all know my results :)
Kim
http://members.aol.com/RoseRead/AboutRoseRead.html