Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:18:39 +0000
>My favorite breakfast is a smoothie:
>
>2-3 organic bananas
>organic apple juice (freshly juiced if I have the time)
>organic frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, peaches, etc)
>raw unheated honey
>tablespoon organic flax oil
>powdered vitamins
>2-3 raw organic eggs (optional)
>
>Using different fruits on different days gives it some variety.
>
>yummm....
>
>Alan Jones

I could no way handle this much carb at once, especially with the added
honey. One way I learned to control my metabolism was to switch off of
juices and towards whole fruits, with the idea of never consuming
concentrated fruits to avoid eating more than one would out of hand. On
Paleo my sugar tolerance is much lower, and things which never tasted sweet
now range from delicious to cloying. This shake, as yummy as it sounds,
would put me through the roof and then drop me like a stone.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!