Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karl Alexis McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:41:16 -0500
On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Lynton Blair wrote:

> At 09:07 19/08/97 -0400, Muriel wrote:

> >        No, Karl.  What women really want is a man who can spell.

        Wat iz rong whith my spelink?

> Ho, so that's where I've been going wrong !  Thank you Muriel.  I always
> wanted a woman that was not 'resource' hungry.  I thought that personal
> regard/respect/honesty/caring was more important.  I guess I'll just have to
> accept reality at last !  ;>)

Wealth, Status, Health (height), all count for a lot.  As humans are
monogamous, regard/respect/honesty/caring provide a important signals.  For
example, Ebinizer Scroodge was a virgin into his late 60's because,
despite wealth and status, he was a miser.

Check out books on evolutionary psychology; it's a fascinating subject.