NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:57:40 -0400
One thing I do is make things like lasagna or manacotti and use tofu instead
of the ricatta cheese. Tofu actually takes on the flavor of what ever food
you mix with it, so it actually tastes pretty good. My husband was skeptical
when we were first married, but fter trying my cooking he decided tofu
wasn't so bad after all. I also make vegetarian egg rolls with tofu. If you
type your email address I can scan some recipes to you and you can decide
what you'd like to try. Sue