NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ynr Chyldz Wyld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:03:08 -0500
From: "Jonathan Pawson" <[log in to unmask]>
> I just ordered the cream cheese from Tofutti , supposely it's just as
> tasty.

Here in Connecticut, there's no problem in finding any number of retail outlets that sell Tofutti's 'cream
cheese', but I have yet to find anyone selling the 'cheese' slices.

And yes, Tofutti's Better Than Cream Cheese is very, very good...very hard to tell it from the real thing.  It
not only comes unflavored, but in varieties such as onion, herbs and garlic, etc.

June