NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 09:08:23 -0500
I sent Ilya's questions to Dr. Kalle Reichelt of the Pediatric Research
Institute in Oslo, Norway. He has been researching the impact of gluten and
casein intolerance on certain individuals with developmental delays. To see
more of what he has written I have put up a bunch of his articles at (80K in
total):

  http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/reichelt.html

So, here is a guest response: