Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
c johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:12:03 -0500
Hi Walt,
I don't post much since I don't read to often.  I have one of those
antennas, and in my opinion it is not a compromize since it does work on
all bands except 10 megs or commonally the 30 meeter band.  All you need is
a tuner.  Now, if you want it to work on 160 meeters, then you need to do
something, but who works that band anyway.  We have ours put up as an
inverted v to make it more omny directional.  I deal with one particular
fellow at AES who will take the time and help or make suggestions.  I'd
never get rid of it.
You do have to have the space for one which I do.  I don't know how someone
that doesn't have enough space would think of using one.
Carolyn Kj4vt in Florida