Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:59:10 -0400
Oh, hey, a nice, not-too-crowded band, with a good AM sig and a big
ol' broad bandpass and a good speaker...nothin like it, no question!

I actually have a Hammarlund HQ-150A. It had some mods done to it (a Q
multiplier, a product detector that doesn't work--the BFO is OK
though--someone added a BNC connector to the back panel for a second
antenna connector (or additional to the random wire one). ... Has some
audio amplifier issue or another, and one of these years, I need to
get some help getting it working. Sure is a neat radio though, and
it's portable! (It has handles and everything.) Would love to stick it
in the living room with a nice speaker. Wonder if Melanie will permit
it?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV/3  | I choose you to take up all of my time.
Email: [log in to unmask] | I choose you because you're funny and kind