Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
JEFFREY MICHAEL KENYON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:49:25 -0400
Okay, the ones I have seen have the temperature control knob on the iron
itself, and the  the gun has a little button  on it.  What do the newer
guns have the older ones don't besides the pen like device used to do the
ironing.