From:
KratzmeierFamily <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:46:42 -0500

I got several requests to post what I found out.  A representative
finally got back to me and here is her response as to the GF status of
the Christmas Countdown Calendars made in Germany for Sherwood Brands in
Rockville MD.

Dear Michele,
I have received word that our Christmas Countdown Calendars are indeed
Gluten-Free, and the processing machinery used to make the calendars are
not touched by gluten at all.

I hope this helps - enjoy your holiday!

Renee S. Bessette
e-Commerce Assistant