Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 01:05:31 EDT

Join us at the next meeting of the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Sunday, September 30th, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. in the auditorium of Phelps
Memorial Hospital, Sleepy Hollow, New York.

Anne Roland Lee, R.D., C.D.E., our Nutrition Adviser, will be the guest
speaker for our opening meeting. Ms. Lee will review the results of a survey
sent to our membership this June for a research project she is conducting.
Discussion will include the effects of maintaining a gluten-free diet on
quality of life issues.

We hope you will feel welcome to join us. No reservations are necessary.

If you would like more information about the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support
Group and/or driving directions or Metro-North train information, please
contact Ms. Lou Zimet, LOUZIMET@aol, com, 914-739-0307.