Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:11:22 -0800

Well, it looks like no one has any info on the gf
facilities in Hilton Head--I didn't receive even one
reponse. And there is scant info in the archives. If
anyone has any info that could help me on eating while
in HH, please let me know. Thanks!

Donna

====

Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find
that they haven't half the strength you think they have. - Norman
Vincent Peale, 1898-1993, American Christian Reformed Pastor, Speaker,
Author