From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:27:10 -0700

I only had 2 responses on my Cavender's seasoning question.  Here they
are:

I emailed them about the seasoning.  Their MSG is obtained from
overseas, so they  can't guarantee the seasoning is gf.  What a bummer.
If you find anything else to replace it, would you let me know?  I loved
the stuff before I had to give it up.

I had some of this once and got rid of it as something on the ingredient
label indicated it was not gluten free. Of course things change. Always
read the label or call the manufacturer is there is a question. Ann/TX

So, looks to me like I won't be using it.  Darn.

JAN