EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Franklin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:19:00 -0500
Norm I am interested to see what the list is able to find out regarding the
requirement of a hand held device by all students.  While the BrailleNote is an
helpful new device, it has not been designed to perform all the functions of a
hand held.  Sounds like someone has not thought this one through...

Franklin