EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 12:04:53 -0400
they put forth standards and specifications in oorder to solve problems.
if there were no specs, we'd be in more of a pickle than we are now.
How many html 4.01 specs are not implemented?  how many 4.0?

as for the wai, they are asking that specks be followed in order that
when support is available, they will be ready.  short of spelling out of
not using achronyms and abreviations, the best you can do right now is
make sure they are explained somewhere.