EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adrian Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:58:33 -0000
I'm another one in favour of the graphics browser.
unfortunately I'm forced by jaws in to using ms internet exploder.
previously (back when msie and netscape were as accessible, or should that
be as inaccessible as each other) netscape was my browser of choice mostly
just because I found it most intuative when I was new to the web.

I prefer to use mainstream software possible as it makes it considerably
easier to get help be it from friends colleagues internet or work tech
support or anywhere  else.
I'm not a fan of text only browsers any more than  I am of text only web
sites.
it doesn't have to be text only to be accessible.

Adrian Higginbotham,
SURFACE
Salford University, Research Focus on AcCessible Environments.
E-mail [log in to unmask]
tel: 0161-2954939
fax: 0161-2955011

web: http://www.scpm.salford.ac.uk/surface/