EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wisdom, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:59:37 -0500
Rudy,
I read the e-mail attachment to this and it did not tell me much.  Can you
just tell me offhand or anyone does this article say that Free Internet is
now over?  I know I was using Altavista's and it shut down.  I still have
free internet access from Excite and NetZero if I need it.  Hope that this
made some sense and that you can tell me a bit more about what the article
said.   :-)  Thank you!

Ann E. Wisdom
Information Technology
Adaptive Computer Technology Consultant