EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ramon Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:53:40 -0700
Hi Keith,

The company is Assistive Technology, Inc. http://www.assistivetech.com/

The Mercury is a Windows XP device, but very cool.  The Mac version is the
Gemini.

Both the Gemini and Mercury use Speaking Dynamically Pro for communication
needs.

The Link is actually an old AlphaSmart with DECtalk, at least it sure looks
like an old AlphaSmart.

--
Ramon Castillo, OTR, ATP
Occupational Therapist