EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 06:58:18 -0800
Along this line, I thought I might mention a very useful resourse
provided by many state Tech Act Projects.  Here in Kentucky, as in many
states, we operate an Assistive Technology Exchange List.  An AT
Exchange List provides a simple but effective vehicle for people to
buy, sell, trade, or donate used AT devices.  Ours is posted on our web
site as http://www.katsnet.org . To find the Tech Act Poject for your
state, you can look at the list located at
http://www.rit.edu/~easi/ak12/k12/k12edtech.html

I hope this information proves useful.

Steve Noble
Policy Analyst
Kentucky Assistive Technology Service Network
8412 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40242
1-800-327-KATS