From:
Ginger Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:22:37 -0500

From a recent post, I saved some documentation on the effects of CD on
teeth because my periodontist and my family dentist have both asked for
any documentation I could get.  Mention was made that Ron Hogan had lots
more information to share.  Does anyone have his e-mail address?  I
checked the archives and could not find it.  Also, if anyone else has
some documentation on this subject, I will pass it along to my family
dentist and to my periodontist who practices in Huntsville, AL.  They
are amazed to see how much my teeth have healed over the past ten years.
I have tried to follow a very strict celiac diet for about two years.  I
told my family dentist that he may save lives by watching for the
symptoms of celiac that show up on his patients' te eth.  I was
wondering, though, what doctor around here (Fulton, MS between
Birmingham and Memphis) knows enough about CD to test someone correctly.
I will need to tell my dentist what steps a person needs to take to get
tested.

Thank you all again for your help.  You keep coming to my aid in a very
generous and knowledgeable way.

Ginger, Fulton, MS USA