Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:51:37 -0500
From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>

Please join us for our next very important
Support group meeting

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2002
1:30  - 3:30 P.M.
at the Solon Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library,
34125 Portz Parkway, Solon.

*****    Special guest speaker:  Mary k. Sharrett, ms rd ld cnsd   ****

We will also discuss our participation in the First International Walk
for Celiac Disease, which will take place May 4, 2002.

* Please bring any questions you may have regarding the gluten-free diet
as well as a gluten-free dish of your choice, along with two dozen
copies of the recipe to share.  Include brand names of ingredients,
where applicable.

Having the recipe is necessary for those who have other food
sensitivities.

THIS IS ONE MEETING YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS!

This meeting is important to all of us who have been on the Gluten-Free
Diet for years, as well as those who are new to the diet.

Please invite and encourage newly diagnosed celiacs as well as anyone
you feel would benefit by attending. Anyone interested in the gluten-
free diet is welcome.

**For more information, to RSVP, or to be included on our mailing list:

E-mail:   [log in to unmask]
Phone:   (440) 248-6671

So much to do, so little time...