From:
Tom Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 21:02:40 -0500

Hello Listmates,

I'd just like to share this good news I received from the makers of "Nature
Made" vitamin supplements.

From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date:     December  27,  2001
From:     Catherine Meier, Consumer Affairs Department

We recently received your e-mail regarding Nature Made products.  We
appreciate your question concerning the gluten content of our products.

We are aware that many consumers are concerned about gluten in their
diets.  Therefore, we are happy to inform you that currently all our
Nature Made products are gluten free. Most state this on the label and
those that do not will be modified to state that claim in the near future.

We thank you for contacting us and we hope that you will continue to use
and enjoy Nature Made products with complete confidence.

Sincerely,

Catherine Meier
Consumer Affairs Representative
PHARMAVITE CORPORATION