EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:21:07 GMT
Hello Simon,

The RNIB site is a natural starting point, as others have suggested.
However you may be interested in some new and affordable software
which has not yet been listed on the RNIB site (as far as I'm aware).
It is called WordAloud, and you can download a free evaluation copy
from www.wordaloud.co.uk.  It was developed by my company, Cloudworld
Ltd., based in Chiswick, London, see www.cloudworld.co.uk.  There is
an independent review of WordAloud on www.largeprintreviews.com,
see "What's New?".  BTW, this site has much which may be of
interest to people who are partially sighted.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John

P.S.  There's a special offer of UKP 19.95 (excl. VAT) for a personal
copy of WordAloud, or $29.95 for the US, until 12th September.

--

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London, UK
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk and http://www.wordaloud.co.uk