Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:22:24 -0500
Windows automatically loads this on startup, so you might want to try going to device manager and removing them, then doing a restart. Also, try looking in device manager in safe mode to see if you have multiple entries for your CD's and for your primary and secondary IDE channels. If there are multiple entries you need to remove them all so Windows will properly load only one for each on a restart.

--

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com