Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Westly Montroos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:57:07 -0800
Hi,

I have a IBM Aptiva, Pentium 3 450 MHz, 128 mb ram, 20
gb, 1 dvd rom, Soundblaster Live 5.1, and a cd rw.
The computer is 2.5 year old, and I had a lot of
headache with this computer. When I was using Windows
98 with this computer, the computer hanged several
times and reset on itself, when the computer was
performing a hard job or when I was burning more than
five compact discs, or when I was scanning a page with
a high resolution.
I started using Windows Se, and the computer did not
hanged anymore and reset on itself.
A couple of months ago, when I installed an Artec Dvd
rom and the Creative Soundblaster Live 5.1 on the
Aptiva, when I want to use a special feature of the
Creative, the computer hanged and reset on itself. Not
once, but several times.
I installed Windows Me on this computer, and this
Operating System solved all the hanging and reseting.
A fried of mine advised me if I want to use a computer
without all those problems, I better use a clone.
Okay, I am a poweruser. I do a lot of things with a
computer, from scanning, music, burning compact discs,
watching dvd, programming, making presentation etc.
Should I buy or make a clone or buy another IBM
machine?
If I read what a I read above, the answer would be
make or buy a clone.
At work I am using a IBM Netvista, 1000 mhz pentium 3,
128 mb ram and a 40 gb hard drive and the OS is
Windows 2000, and I am having no problems with it.
And I do a lot of heavy jobs on this computer, like
opening more than 10 programs at the same times,
backup and scanning and removing files from other
computer on the network.
And I see a lot of person are using IBM in their
business.

So, it is a long e-mail, but I want to use a good
computer.
I know there are other brands, but I live in the
Caribbean Sea on an island, and an IBM is the most
selling brand on this island, and for the other brands
you have to pay a lot of money.

Have a nice day,

Westly Montroos.