C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:41:18 -0500
my parents were supportive of me, but, never pushed me to do more than i
thought i could do. looking back, i had the best parents for a kid with a
disability to have. i wonder how they were so very wise in something they
were facing for the first time and with little if any support from anywhere
else.