C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:57:10 -0600
I think sometimes it's great for people to try to think about walking in
other people's shoes who are living a different life style from yourself.
An example is single Moms with ex-husbands who are behind in child support
payments, I myself can understand the problem because everybody needs some
money in order to live, but I'm sure that I don't totally understand the
Mom's actual feelings when it's Christmas time and the children want the
newest game system and the Mom wants to buy it for them but the money isn't
there.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.ara1.net