C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:42:18 -0500
Guys,

I don't normally unload on people (or at least I try not to), but I have had
it up to my ears and I want to unload.  Feel free to delete if my whining
gets to you.

First of all, I am tired and cranky and have a bad cold.  Ugh!  If it were
just the fatigue or just the cold, that wouldn't be so bad but the
combination is making me feel awful.  I worked 10 hours today and  it'll
probably be like this for a while, as we've got a major IS project with a
looming deadline, and we're behind.    However I plan to be in bed by nine
o'clock tonight and nothing, nothing is going to get me up until 6 am.  My
neck and back muscles are aching with fatigue.

Secondly, I've decided to break it off with my boyfriend.  It's not that
he's mean, or abusive, it's just that we are growing apart, and doing other
things with other people, and so I'm assuming it's a mutual thing, but am
dreading it if it's not.  I know he's seen someone else, and I'm interested
in seeing someone else.  It's just hard to break up and I dread it.  Also, I
get the feeling that by breaking up with him, I'm losing any chance I have
to have a serious relationship at my age.  Silly of me, I know. I'm hoping
we can remain friends.

Thirdly, my youngest sister is moving down to Tampa at the end of February
and so I won't have any family members left in this area.  I've got friends
so I won't be by myself, but I'm sure going to miss my family support!  Oh
well, if I have enough $$, I can always go up to Philadelphia to visit my
cousins or down to Tampa to see my sisters.  But I am not moving down to
Florida, I like my winters too much. <grin>

Thanks for listening.  I know these aren't serious problems, but all at
once, well....

Kat

"Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere."
-- Chinese Proverb