C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:06:35 -0600
I'm a Catholic myself but not religious at all, and just like Bobby every
time when I hear religious discussions I tend to get scared about eventually
being asked for money.  That's the problem with any religion whatever you
are or they are, whenever we hear anything religiously, we're more commonly
to believe whatever the people are telling us automatically without first
questioning it.

Thanks,
Anthony