C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:34:28 -0500
Ken,

I'm not a guy, but I will try to help.  :-)

I don't know if they will have it but check out this website:

http://canadianfavourites.com/

They ship Canadian food and drinks to the US. If they don't have it, they may be able to track it down for you.

Is Adam's an Canadian Company? If you find a store that carries it or the manufacturer's name, let me know and I'll be happy to pick some up for you. I haven't seen any... but then again I wasn't looking. :-)

BTW, I am in Ottawa, Ontario. It is possible that some products are only available in certain provinces or regions. For example, my mom has to send me King Cole tea from Nova Scotia 'cause I can't get it up here!

Yvonne

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/07/02 04:19PM >>>
i have read that ADAM'S BLACK JACK CJEWING GUM is still available in canada.
it has not been for sell here for 4 years. i'd like to get some if i can
afford it. if you know of some available, let me know. my wife really liked
it.
thanks in advance.