C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:11:00 -0600
I don't know what you need, but a few years ago when I was in Ohio, they
have a Rubber Maid store that had adjustable sitting boards that attach on
to the sides of any tubs.  I purchased one of them to take on trips with me,
and it has worked wonders and doesn't appear to wear any.  If you want, I
can have my friends in Ohio find out the phone number because I do know that
they have a catalog so people can phone in orders.

Anthony