C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 12:56:13 -0400
Hi,

  I had been wanting one for a long time; gagets are my life, ya know.

  Anyway, after much research with regard to safety, I chose the GF - it's the
Jr. (mid-size) It has a roll-up window, and a tool for lifting out the
rotisserie gear - unlike the Ronco. And having a rounded interior, it will be
easy to clean. I need two more slider shelves installed in the lower cupboards
to house those things I use weekly (two West Bend slow cookers, and my blender
and food processor), so that I can keep the bread machine and the bigger stuff
on the counter.

  It's going to be fun trying new recipes. I joined a rotisserie recipe
newsgroup and have been saving all kinds of recipes to try. In fact, I'm going
to make barbeque ribs, using the same sauce I use when I slow cook them. The GF
Jr. comes with skewers, a flat basket for doing things like salmon steaks, and
a round basket for doing potatoes and other veggies.

  You all can come any time for dinner :) Don't forget the Scotch for me, and
soup bones for the ratty bratty :)

Cheers!

Carla