C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 04:51:53 EST
Funny you should mention Todd, Deri.  I did share this with him.  For those
of you who don't know, Todd is one of my bestest friends going back to my
teenage years (in the dark ages).  Deri and Lin met him when they stayed with
me.

Actually, it was my friend Ann who handled this on my behalf. She called Mike
(or "paint slapper boy," as I have come to call him) and ripped him up one
side and down the other.  She got it out of him that he never intended to
forward that money to me.  She also said "Mike, I think it would be in your
best interest to take care of this problem today."  I was at church this
morning, and when I came home, there was an envelope waiting for me with a
money order.

I guess I should call Ann "The terminator," huh?

In a message dated 11/12/2001 5:36:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Got any Sicillian connections, or call in "Todd the Destroyer"!!
>
>  Cheers
>
>  Deri

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam