C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:28:42 -0400
I am stunned and overwhelmed by the events unfolding today... There are no
words...

Is everyone on the list okay? Joy? Aren't Deri and his family in Washington this week?

I am feeling so horrified about everything that's happened. Our
hospital has been put on stand by alert and the first wave of casualties is
expected to be airlifted here to Ottawa from New York around 4:00 pm today.
Since this is a psychiatric hospital we will take ambulatory and stable
patients from our local general hospitals to free up beds for trauma cases.
We had a bomb scare at our Parliament buildings this morning. It's too much...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you today and with all those affected
by this horrific tragedy.

Yvonne
Mommy to Anthony, 4 yrs, CP
Ottawa, CANADA