C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
FWD: [[log in to unmask]: Treatment of CEREBRAL PALSY]
From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:37:30 +0800
Hey, has anyone else received the following piece of spam?  Just got
it in my in-box just now.

Rayna

----- Forwarded message from "J.-M. Jost" <[log in to unmask]> -----

From: "J.-M. Jost" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Treatment of CEREBRAL PALSY
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:21:24 +0100

Dear Sirs

We are a Swiss Company schooling medical persons on

the GIGER MD instruments* which are applied at a very

wide range of neurological diseases.

The Combo Ltd. exists already 17 years with a great

success in Europe. With our instruments you treat

successfully neurological diseases as cerebral palsy or

spina bifida.

For the treatment of CEREBRAL PALSY with great benefit

please view the following website:

http://www.cp-hotline.com <http://www.cp-hotline.com/>

This site on NEUROTHERAPY for disabled people has

at the end a form, where your questions can be directed to us.

This site contains many informative articles and recent research

study materials (Reorganization of the human CNS, Dr. med.

Dr. dipl. Ing. G. Schalow & Dr. A. Zäch, ISSN 0231-5882).

If you have any further questions about us or our GIGER

MD instruments and their applications, please contact us.

We have also a great number of references as medical

doctors, clinics and a lot of physical therapists working

now only with our instruments. Until now, more than a

half of the physical therapists, belonging to the Central

Executive Committee of the Swiss Physiotherapy

Association, are using our GIGER MD instrument with

greatest success.

The fact that our instruments are a very successful quality

product, proves the takeover of the purchase price from

the Swiss Invalidity Insurance.

If you require any further information about GIGER MD

medical device or if you want to contact any of our

clients to ask for a trade reference, please contact us at

the following address.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Yours faithfully, Jean-Michel Jost

*instrument= hardware (medical device) and software

(display of the physical output, progress and personal data

as well as therapeutic instructions with on-line help and

specific GIGER MD data)

----- End forwarded message -----