VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mariela Riva <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mariela Riva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:50:52 -0300
So true. I went through just it and needed to ask a sighted     person for help. And the same happens when you want to start groups at Yahoo or MSN. I sent a complainment to Yahoo, and they so kindly asked me the information for my group and they said that they would start it for me, but I think also that there should be a way for us to go through that kind of problems about images and graphics. Does anybody have any suggestion, excepting tthe chance of asking the help of a sighted person?
Thanks,
     Mariela