VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:12:36 -0600
For the reader in us.

Steve

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:25:10 -0500
From: Tony Grima <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: nbp Two New CDs from NBP

Two New CDs from National Braille Press

Our Super CD was such a success that we've created Super CD #2: British and
World Literature. Specially created for NBP by Seedy Press's Richard
Seltzer, and featuring the complete text of 1046 books in ASCII format, this
CD covers everything from Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, to Beowulf and The
Canterbury Tales, to the 19th Century novels of Dickens, the Brontes,
Tolstoy and Emile Zola. An incredible gift for any avid reader! One CD
containing 1046 books in ascii format, $39.
Read the contents at http://www.nbp.org/super2conts.html

We've also added a new collection from Richard Seltzer: the Crime, Mystery,
Detective and Horror CD. Here, the complete text of 148 books and novels
includes classics from Bram Stoker, Edgar Allen Poe, Wilkie Collins and Sir
Arthur Conan Doyle. One CD containing 148 books in ascii format, $19.
Read the contents at http://www.nbp.org/crimeconts.html

Our original Super CD is also available, containing American and Children's
Literature, the 2001 CIA World Fact Book, the Complete Plays of Shakespeare,
the King James Bible, and much, much more. One CD containing 713 books in
ascii format, $39.

To order, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or, call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 20
Or e-mail your order to [log in to unmask]