VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:02:33 +700

Scott, and all,
we here at Smith-Kettlewell Rehab Engineering Center have a lot
of experience discribing electronics circuit diagrams.  That may
or may not relate to discribing photos, but you may wish to talk
to my bos, Bill Gerrey, who may have other leads.
Call him at 415-345-2123 or email [log in to unmask]

Also, get in touch with transcribers who have experience putting
graphics into braille, they will have a lot of ideas what not too
do that may help.

     Also, the folks who do discriptive video re: WGBH may be usefull.

"What's eye appealing is fingertip appalling"
From an experienced braillist

Tom Fowle
Embedded Systems Developer/ Rehab engineer
Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center
The Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Institute
415-345-2123 (Voice)

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered