From:
Don Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:45:45 -0500
Try EzDesk,  it keeps the icons where you want them.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Shell_and_Desktop/Desktop_Window_Managers/EzDesk.html

Best site:
http://members.aol.com/EzDesk95/

At 04:49 PM 2/20/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>The only problem I have with safe mode is that it scrambles my icons on the
>screen. I have to re-arrange them after starting normally again. Is there a
>way around this?
>Bob

Don Peterson
www.home.tir.com/~dlp
Quote without comment:
There is never enough time to do something right the
first time. There is always enough time to do it over
and over and over again.  -   Murphy

Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic. - A. C. Clark

Rule of thumb for evaluating computer technology:
If it works, its obsolete.