From:
"Rand M. Blunck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:05:14 -0700
Dave,

Try checking in your MSDOS.SYS on the C:\ drive.  To make changes you'll
have to change the attributes, but remember to change them back when
finished.  Also remember this is a system file and it gets messed up, the
system might not boot at all, so it would be a good idea to back it up
before beginning.  If something does go wrong, you can boot up on a Win9x
startup disk and copy it from the startup disk to C:\

Under the [Options] settings, look for the line:
BootDelay=X

If that exists, then HP wants you to watch their graphic for this long (X
seconds) before it continues.  You can change this to:
BootDelay=0
for a more rapid boot process.

Good luck,
Rand Blunck