NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amalita Grimes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 23:43:36 EDT
and finally....
kentucky fried chicken....
according the kfc allergen information sheet.

Original Recipe® Chicken       contains dairy
Extra Crispy™ Chicken        does not contain dairy
Hot and Spicy Chicken            does not contain dairy
Boneless Wings                  does not contain dairy
Popcorn Chicken                     does not contain dairy
Crispy Strips                       does not contain dairy
Hot Wings™                      does not contain dairy
Dipping Wings                           does not contain dairy
Original Recipe® Breast Fillet          contains dairy
Tender Roast® Breast Fillet             contains dairy
Honey BBQ Chicken Breast Strip          does not contain dairy

however you might wanna ask if they fry them in the same oil at your
particular restaurant.
we like kfc because my daughter can get a piece of chicken.. corn on the cob
and green beans and be okay.      the buns there are non dairy as well.
amalita