C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:07:55 -0500
Ain't no thing, Betty.  I've just been kinda stressed lately.  I couldn't
even watch the World Trade Center thing on TV last night.  Don't feel
bad---I shouldn't have said anything, anyway.  I think it's cool that the
Paralympics are finally getting the media attention they deserve.  You
barely heard of Barcelona, and could only watch Atlanta on cable--100+
channel cable, that is.  I thing ESPN is going to devote some programming
time in Athens for sure, if not Salt Lake.