C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:26:47 EST
Well, Betty, they are either seeing a shadow of a ghost, or an actual ghost,
perhaps a mouse or bird ghost. I've seen shadow people myself, from time to
time. These look different from ghosts as shadow ghosts are dark in
appearance. Humans can usually only see these shadows in their perliprial
vision. digital cameras can pick them up too, as they shoot at faster speeds.
cats have a really fast metabolism which is why we think they see these
things which are invisible to us.

I had tears in my eyes last night as I read about bundy's return home. :-)
was he happy to see you?  Educate me, do macaws talk?

Magic is amazing; she actually has memorized when the cursor and stuff will
appear when I turn my 'puter on!  She waits for it and likes to chase it.
She also knows by hearing when I'm turning the puter off.